Odyssey O-Works Puttersview other products
Microhinge Insert Technology sees stainless steel hinges moulded into a soft Thermoplastic Elastomer insert where they can flex and lift the ball to produce quicker topspin for a better roll with consistent feel and feedback.
Key features and benefits of the O-Works range include:
- Microhinges help produce topspin for a better roll
- Elastomer insert aids soft feel and feedback
- Contrasting colours highlight face alignment at address and impact
- Nine head shapes include four blades and five mallets
- Tank versions are counterbalanced to enhance stability
With nine heads to choose between it is crucial you contact us about a putter fitting so we can assess your stroke type to find the one that best compliments your action.