PING G400 Woodsview other products
This range of fairway woods includes three head options so we can tailor one to your bag. There is a standard model, the slice fighting SFT model and the Stretch, which is larger headed and lower lofted to suit golfers seeking a versatile driver alternative.
Key features include:
- Cascading sole contracts and springs to boost ball speeds and distance
- Face is 28% thinner for more flexing, which delivers 2mph more ball speed
- Thinner crown saved weight to allow for an increase in forgiveness
- Rear sole weight further aids improved forgiveness and an easy launch
- Multiple loft options from 3-wood to 9-wood
- SFT head has heel weighting to correct an unwanted fade or slice
- Stretch head is larger headed and lower lofted for use off the tee
There are loads of reasons to come and try this PING fairway wood, and by testing a variety of lofts and shafts we can ensure you leave with something that is perfect for you.