Mizuno JPX900 Hot Metal Ironsview other products
If you’re new to golf or don’t play regularly, this beautiful and forgiving set from Mizuno could help take your game to the next level.
The most forgiving of Mizuno's three JPX900 irons, this Hot Metal model introduces a new type of steel that has more spring off the face to boost your distance, but that is still soft enough to bend during custom fittings.
Features and benefits:
- Larger profile inspires confidence for higher handicappers
- Wider sole aids forgiveness and makes them easier to launch
- New Chomoly 4140M material can be made thinner for a bigger trampoline effect and more distance
- Chomoly 4140M is also soft and bendable enough for precise lie changes
- JPX900 Hot Metal wedges use softer X30 steel that offers more feel
- Wide range of custom shafts and grips available